Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The little thing in life, 2/16/10

1) Strawberries are back to 2 boxes for $4 at the local sketchball fruit stands.  You know what that means? Return of the strawberry-nutella-eggo waffle!!!!  Ok, it's not actually eggo brand since I'm poor. It's generic costco brand, but you know what I mean.

Don't worry.  I also put strawberries in my steel cut oatmeal and yogurt parfaits so I'm not gonna die of a coronary or lose my revenge bod anytime soon.

2) I cashed in on my free lobster roll at Luke's Lobster.  Another love of my life...


3) I got my computer fixed for free!  Did I mention it was supposed to be $150 bucks and my computer is 3 years out of warranty?  Apparently there really are nice guys out there, and they work at the Apple store. 

So you may have noticed a theme to this week's little things.  I mean what recent college grad doesn't love saving a little cash?  In fact those of you who don't appreciate a deal whatever age you are probably need your head examined...

-Cottontail

No comments:

Post a Comment